Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spectacular Spring color!

Can you believe how darn beautiful this is? I feel so lucky to be blessed with my sight to get to experience this! The picture hardly does it justice. This was on the way out of our place heading to the hardware store today. I am always the lucky gopher since the guys valuable time is better spent working on the place. This picture is looking over the west side of the Antelope Valley. The pink you can see below is a peach orchard off 170th st west. Then the green and then you can't hardly see it but at the base of the small hill in the middle of the picture is the orange of the California Poppies, at the Poppy reserve off of Ave. D. Then on the hill is the yellow flowers. Then the dark green of the bigger mountains in the far back of the picture. Just spectacular and I am sorry you couldn't see for yourself and all you get is this lamer version with my even lamer description! I hope you still enjoy it!

No comments: