Thursday, March 12, 2009

Misc pictures

This is where my grapevine is going to be. There used to be one years ago and then the fire came through. You can still see burn marks on some of the posts. I weeded it out last year and tried to repair it the best I could. I tried to plant some grapes there last year but the water situation was not worked out yet and I wasn't able to keep them alive. I will have better luck this year I am sure.

Here is what the kids were up to after I kicked them out of the house cause they were making me nuts! Poor blind Squeakers, he puts up with so much! Those sacks thrown over his neck are their lunch sacks. And Yes, Steele is in his pajamas. I am mother of the year. I didn't get out of my pjs either!

This is Beau Bunny. She has been out running around in my garden for the last two weeks having a blast.

Jeremy and Linda heading over the hill for a ride yesterday while the kids and I were out playing.

The mares are settling in real nice. It is so great to see them out like they should be instead of standing around looking at the same four walls.

No comments: