Sunday, March 8, 2009

Horsemanship Clinic @ Moonraker Ranch

These pictures are from yesterdays horsemanship clinic. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time. It was awesome to see the changes in all of the horses. I have to say how brave people that bring their horses to clinics are. I also rode a filly that had only a few rides on her yesterday. Jeremy had started her for me but yesterday was only the second time I had ridden her and probably only the six time she has ever been ridden. She had only been off the property a few times and I was seriously nervous. I couldn't imagine doing that somewhere where I didn't know the people. What I am trying to say is "Good for you!" to the people who stick it out and work hard with their horses! Not everyone is pictured in this post but I will try and get all of you up soon. And of course there are no pictures of me and my Poco cause I had the camera but she did AWESOME!!!
This is Linda and Mark and their babies, Tica and Tuba. I'll let you guess which one is Tuba!

This is Kelly and her rescued PMU horse. She hadn't been able to ride for the last few months due to the weather and she was very brave and came out and worked very hard. They are looking great together!!!

This is Kristie and her little rascal. He has only had a few rides on him also. She is doing a great job with him.

Here is Pam and one of Kristie's horses. They did a great job together too.

No comments: