Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Sweet Girl.

Sage is so darn sweet. I am not sure I have said that so I just wanted to cover that base. I saw this today and wondered what on earth she was doing to the poor pony. And at the same time I thought how sweet it was he lets her come right up to him when he is sleeping. He is blind after all. I also thought it was so cute that all her animals were sitting right by her. You can't see the cats she claims in the picture. So of course I ran for the camera and then got closer to see what she was doing to him.

She thought he needed his feet cleaned out. I think she got the idea from Jeremy's old horse Carver. We had to put him down a few months back but he was a retired cutting horse and had very bad arthritis and Jeremy would trim his feet while he was laying down.

Animals are so amazing what they do for kids. I had to hurry and get my picture and get out of there cause just him hearing my voice close he was going to get up. I sure didn't want to disturb this scene!

No comments: