Sunday, March 22, 2009

Saturday

Saturday we had lessons to do in Bear Valley all day. Since Friday was my birthday and I didn't really get to spend it with Jeremy, I continued to milk it and asked him to puleeze buy me a coffee from Starbucks on out way.

This silly bird was in the car up ahead of us. He was so darn cute! He was even pinker than the picture shows. Can you see the straw in his mouth? Even the lady in the car in front of us is smiling. The kids just loved him. I wish we could have seen him closer and got to play with him!

This is the pond at the Equestrian Center where we (don't you just love how I say "we"?) were doing the lessons. The kids and I were playing near the pond and I was cracking up at these two black birds chattering at each other. you can't tell in the pictures but they had the most beautiful orange on their necks and wings.

Here are the ducks Steele was in love with. He took this picture. I love how there is a circle ripple around them.

My sweet girl finds the beauty in even dandielions (sp?). She is such a clutz like me, I think she fell down five times by the end of the day. Goofy girl!
I know the buttheaded dirtbiker is waiting for his story so I will get to that soon.

1 comment:

gtyyup said...

OMGosh...that first pic is just a hoot!!! Glad you shared it; I laughed out loud.