Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sam-the dun colt

This is Sam. He is a three year old QH colt Jeremy has been riding.
He will go to his new owners soon. I have not felt well today so this was the only time I ventured outside all day so far. I barfed up a perfectly good steak dinner last night and am still trying to feel "normal". Sorry, just keeping it real...........
He is a handsome guy. The horse and the guy. We just had him gelded a couple of weeks ago. Just the horse, although Jeremy will be next! Should have been done along time ago but that is another story. The horse. Don't ask! Anyhow, he is doing fine with it.

Jeremy said usually he likes to buck when he lopes.............I figured I would keep the camera pointed at them. He didn't though, he went real nice and smooth.

I love watching him ride. I could do it all day long..........but it was cold and I am not feeling good..........Is that considered whining now?

I thought he was looking awfully soft and nice minded by this time. He was going real nice in the bosal but his new owners preferred to have Jeremy start him in a snaffle. This was his first ride in the snaffle. It took him some time to get used to it.

No comments: