Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bully.........

We finally arrived yesterday to pick up the new dude. I have no idea what Dustin was doing with the other ugly one. Dustin is our friend that found the bull for us. He is an auctioneer all over California so he was able to find us a good one.

This is what he looked like when Jeremy was walking into the pen to sort him out and load him. The kids and I hid out on the loading chute hoping he didn't get ran over.

Yep, good boy. I think he is going to work.

This cow was hot in season and we are hoping the darn longhorn/corriente bull didn't get her first.

Checking out the girls on the outside of the pen.

It's hard to tell but up on the hill is the new calf from the other day.
I just can't believe how pretty the flowers are right now..........makes me sad to think how brown everything will be in a few months.

No comments: