Tuesday, March 31, 2009

For my dirtbiking friends.

I think you boys are silly with your anonymous comments. Your just classifying yourselves with the bunch you call "renegades". There is no reason if your butt is clean to not post your name with your comment. Specially if you want to be so "neighborly". I can't even imagine what your presentation for me is or how you plan to "present" it to me, but I find it equally amusing your spending so much time worrying about what I am doing. Oh and driving the number of visits up on my blog. Thank you for that! Anyhow, the bottom line is if you stay on your land we will have no problems. I could give a rats ass what you do on your own property. Have fun and if it is not yours don't touch it. I am reasonable like that! Oh and by the way in California when you raise cattle on the range it is called a "ranch" not a "farm".

No comments: