Monday, March 30, 2009

Mustang Makeover 2007 pics

I found these old pictures on CD when I was wrestling with my old computer for my tagged challenge. It sure is fun to look at old photos and I sure wish I could have gotten my old computer to work!!!! I think I will have to take it in.
This is Jeremy and Joe Misner in New Mexico at the place where we met up and all stayed the night. This was the next morning on the way to Texas for the competition. They both wanted to get their horses out and go for a quick ride.
And this............I know I know I say this all the time. But really, can they get any cuter?! The gal the owned the ranch where we stayed had a litter of pups while we were there and one of them died. I have no idea why but she let Sage carry the darn thing around. Poor sweet Sage, I think she thought if she got it warm it would come back alive. She was ready to load it in the truck and haul it to Texas with us. I made the lady take it from her finally.
I believe this was also Steele's first lesson at giving her flowers by her direction.


No comments: