Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Picnic

My sweet little muffins decided to go for a picnic a couple of days ago. Sage requested I prepare their lunches and put it in their lunch bags.

There they go. Can you see the flowers in Sage's hand. She always picks flowers and makes Steele give them to her. She should be an actress! When he gives them to her (at her instruction) she will say "Oh! Your so sweet! I love them!" Then she gives him a big sappy hug and kiss. I am surprised he goes along with it!

Here is my girl having her picnic alone after Steele fell down, hit his head and scratched his arm. He was screaming bloody murder, I ran out there and up the darn hill barefoot thinking he had broke his dang arm. Thankfully Jeremy had come in to make his lunch and so he went out and had a picnic with Sage while I tried to get Steele to stop crying.

No comments: