Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween kiddos

I haven't decided if you all get to see me in my costume or not...........it was fun though but I promised Jeremy I would not make him dress up next year. Wait, I think I said that to him last year..............oh well.
My camera is still down in the car so this will have to do for now. I took this picture last night right before we went into the harvest festival at the church in Lancaster. I have to say they are the cutest little Dorothy and Buzz Lightyear I have ever seen!

2 comments:

og said...

Too sweet !!!!

Karen said...

And where is the pic of your costume? Just finished reading your whole blog.....I know, it's taken all morning, but it was worth it. Had me laughing out loud more than once, remembering my youth when I grew up on a farm in Louisiana. We've just begun telling my mom some of the stuff we'd do on the horses. And it's been over 40 years ago. LOL Hope Jeremy's shoulder is doing better. The kids are adorable!