Thursday, October 15, 2009

The pumpkins!

Here are the pumpkins we created Sunday after our great day on Saturday picking them out. The kids each picked out what they wanted them to look like. Well, truth be told Sage wanted a Turkey on hers. She is just like her dad, wants everything elaborate! Silly girl, she settled for this one. Hers is on the left. The one on the right is Steele's.

Here is my proud boy with his pumpkin. Is that the funniest smile?!
Rascal!

Jeremy carved my pumpkin for me. I just can't sit still for that. I was busy cleaning up the mess behind the kids and washing their hands before they painted the living room with pumpkin guts. I told Jeremy to do whatever he wanted with it and he knows how much I like July 4th and red white and blue so he put a flag on it. Cute huh?!



No comments: