Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Steele Cameron's 4th Birthday

We celebrated Steele's 4th birthday at Chuck E Cheese's last night. He had the best time with his friends and family. He rode a ton of rides and played all the games. He is the sweetest baby boy ever ever. And I had to inform him he is still my baby boy.
I don't know what the little rascal was whispering in Grandpa's ear but I thought it was cuter than crap. He was so darn cute yesterday, taking in every moment of his party. I love that about him. He will savor every moment of something, checking everything out one at a time. I can't believe he didn't climb under the table when Chucky came out, I would have when I was a kid. I used to get so embarassed and hated being the center of attention.

We were singing to him, can you believe that sweet face?!


No comments: