Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy kiddos

I know I have said this before but can this girl get any cuter?!?! Can you see the change in her smile? I think she will be able to sing all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth now!
First thing she did when Daddy pulled it was start trying to whistle and spit all over us!
This is another Birthday picture of my little man. He got a helicopter that really flys. I think a certain somebody really wanted to play with it himself but that is just our little secret, umkay.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

be careful with the helicopter. They are a bit delicate for a 4 yo. if the rotor fins/blade get busted its a POC, so have him treat it delicately and not bash it into stuff. I had a VERY disappointed 9 yo when his crashed unepectedly and broke a fin.