Saturday, October 10, 2009

Picking out our pumpkins!!!

On Saturday Grandpa wanted to go to the pumpkin patch and get the kids their pumpkins. He looks forward to this stuff all week and so had I. I just love Fall. It was a perfectly beautiful day. The Tapias had the place decorated so cute. The kids had so much fun.

And then it was time for Steele's first "real" haircut. This is before and the after picture was so blurry cause he loved it so much he wouldn't hold still............I just love that handsome little rascal!

I had one request, I wanted a family picture at the pumpkin patch. And I got it!
Doesn't it seem like when you really want something it just doesn't work out? Just as we were heading out to pay for our pumpkins I scream "Wait!!! I need a picture of us!!!" We ran over and sat under this tree, the kids held their pumpkins and there it was. My beautiful picture!
I love it, we had a wonderful day.



1 comment:

Acton Buff said...

Perfect family picture or is it The Perfect Family Picture. Either one seems right to me.