Monday, October 26, 2009

Lessons on Thursday cont.......

This guy came out of WY and is having some issues picking up his hind feet. I swear, having Jeremy right here at my disposal I should pay attention better. He continually reminds me to just slow the heck down. Don't ask so much so quick and in the long run it will come and better.
This is my friend Angie that spent some time here with us and we just had a darn blast!
That is her mare, Poppy. Isn't she purty?!

This is..........okay fine I won't go there. I think what he was doing was showing Brigid how he likes to tie the hobbles on. I am thinking there could be many uses for that........
oh shoot, I said I wasn't going to go there!

I just had to include this picture cause I can. Jeremy brought along Flash, a colt we have raised. He is really working out nice. And Jeremy just loves him. I didn't get pictures of everyone that had lessons that day because I had to run errands and do some shopping during part of the day. When you live this far from town you try and do as much as possible while your out.




2 comments:

Shirley said...

Some nice photos; looks like your man puts a nice soft handle on his horses. Love the look on the girls face in the hobble pic, maybe she was thinking the same thing you were!

Acton Buff said...

Is that how you put them on. Hmmm, maybe we could have a replay on the 14th.
Ha ha ha, JK