Thursday, October 15, 2009

I couldn't resist this one.....

I have been so busy the last few days.........I am sure you can tell from the lack of post here. One of my projects I did was rearrange our bedroom so that our bed was not against the north window anymore. The wind comes howling out of the north and down through this canyon. We really need to do some work on that side of the house but for now that is not going to happen. Some days it feels like the wind just come right through that wall. It is much better now and not so drafty with our bed moved. Anyhow, I have my wedding dress and vail in a box in my room and in rearranging Sage saw it and bugged me all day for me to let her try it on. Finally at the end of the day when I was done with moving everything I got it out for her.
How sweet is she?! I can't believe what a sweet and kind daughter I got. I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That is precious! Lovely dress, by the way.

Mikey said...

Awww, she is so beautiful!! I love that picture!!
I know a lot of parents who wouldn't let their kids touch such a treasure as a wedding dress. I'm so glad you're not one of those. These moments are so special, and I'm glad you got it on film :)