Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pretty is as pretty does......

Jeremy gave lessons all day on Thursday in Palmdale. Our friend Brigid so kindly opens her place to us and we are able to offer a central location for people to get to us easier.
I can't remember this horse's name but I remember asking her how he went for her when I saw him in the corral waiting. I don't know what it is but everytime I see a pretty paint I kinda think they might be a brat. This one didn't disappoint that theory!

He was a nice horse and did have some training but he has learned to run the show and is a touch spoiled.

He decided he didn't want any of those freaking wheaties and worked on getting along instead of running the show. You sure couldn't show too much thanks when he did give you something though or he was right back to being full of himself.



1 comment:

Tamara Cisek said...

HE'S NAME IS CHEROKEE, AND WHEN WE RODE TOGETHER I THOUGHT "OMG" HE'S IN CHARGE. I WOULD GET OFF AND WORK HIM ON THE GROUND. HE WAS IN CONTROL EVEN WITH SOMEONE ON HIS BACK!