Sunday, November 1, 2009

More halloween pictures

How do you like his pullstring?! That was his personal touch that brought the costume all together. Love the back view!

Okay fine............here is all of us together. I had a pettycoat under the dress that came with the costume. I swear I took out several small children when the crowd got thick in the church. So last night for the door to door trick or treating I left it off. Not to mention I wouldn't have fit in our car with it much less be able to drive!

I just loved this picture. I think this is what wore us out on Friday at the church. While it was very cute, tons of kids wanted pictures with either Jeremy or I. I worked so hard to make out costumes so neat, it must of worked! Being a girl that would rather not be in the spotlight or the center of attention I kind of kicked my own butt. Please remind me next year to not wear a huge pink dress with an even bigger silver sparkly crown! Oops...........
Jeremy on the other hand is used to the attention and handles it much better. This little boy was just dying to have his picture with Woody. I think it is so funny the looks on our kids' faces. Sage was so proud to share her Daddy and look on while they took a picture. While Steele was looking at this kid wondering why he wanted a picture of his Daddy. It was a fun weekend and we are taking today to rest and do nothing............well I might move the huge entertainment cabinet upstairs to our bedroom to use as a closet. You should see the look of excitement on Jeremy's face when I mentioned it.

1 comment:

og said...

These photos are priceless.
Your costumes are amazing !!!
XOs to all of you <3