Friday, May 15, 2009

The view from my front porch.......

It is a beautiful morning here. We have been battling the driving winds for quite a few days now and it has finally let up.
Awhile ago when I first posted these pictures I was adding the writing portion and had to fly the coop, so to speak. Jeremy and Paul were just coming over the hill with the herd and I noticed they didn't open the gate to the pen. So I raced over their on my trusty "Kermie" and saved the day!

This was my view this morning as I sat and watched the kids play. Jeremy is still being good and if he must be on a horse he rides Chico. It is hard to tell from this far away but Jeremy is cleaning his feet and a couple of the mares are hanging around. Itchy, the filly everyone always asks about when they see her is walking by in the middle of the picture.

There is Paul in the middle, getting ready to head over the hill. He has been riding Charlie, Jeremy's gelding.

There they go........

I sure thought this picture would turn out better cause I sure thought they looked neat at the top of the hill. If you could have only heard the birds chirping.........

No comments: