Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More branding day pics

Me and Reiko roping. Yeah I know I am hanging halfway off my horse. I hate roping heels.
What kind of ranch wife am I? Can't rope heels, humph......

Sage getting a Gator hug, I am not kidding when I say he will be sitting on top of a calf while we are working if we take too long. He is nuts.

Me and my sweet girl checking to make sure we got all the calves out. Gosh I sure love that horse. I told Jeremy he has to ride him when he starts riding again. I am not kidding either.

I don't know why but I love this picture. Steele is so darn sensitive. He wanted to help but didn't know what to think about the calf bawling. I tried to tell him it was just cause he was being held still and did he want to cut his nuts out?! I don't think it helped any. Poor kid was almost completely tramatized the other day when he was out playing and stepped on a snake. Him and Sage were out playing when he came running in the house screaming about it. I had him direct me to where it was and when we discovered it was just a gopher snake we were very relieved. Paul picked it up by the tail to move it out of the driveway and he FREAKED. Poor little man, you could feel his heart pounding just holding him.

No comments: