Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ropin goats

Roping goats is serious business you know.......

Poor little goatie. I told her to run.

Don'tcha think a certain somebody should be restin and not roping goats?! I don't blame him though but he spent the morning out coaching Paul and I with the horses so he is resting now.

Gosh, can he get any cuter?! He was going crazy jumping up and down wanting in the pen to help Paul and I sort out the goats. I kept telling him no cause I didn't want him to get run over. Finally I gave in and he had a blast! He will be roping at our next branding I am sure.

I'm telling you goaty, you better run!!!

Gotcha!
I kept telling him to go to the horn! I think he thought I was crazy..........

1 comment:

Shirley said...

That's a cute little cowkid! Pretty handy with that rope too!