Monday, May 18, 2009

The boss and other pics........

Here is the boss. Go ahead and try to keep him off a horse. And take the rope from his hands.........I'll stand and watch. Let me know when you got it done! Please wish me luck keeping him down after his surgery. UGH!

I just thought this was a pretty picture. I took this on Saturday while we had the cattle in the pen. They were roping and goofing off. The mares were in the background napping. At the bottom right of the picture is Paul's wild mare. Her baby is probably sleeping at her feet.

This handsome little horse is Badger, he is the coolest horse on the planet. I got the pleasure of riding him after Jeremy got hurt and now his owner is here to spend the week working with Jeremy and the horse together so he can continue his journey with him at home.

This was his first experience with cattle. He is so cool and confident. I feel so lucky to have gotten to work with him. I don't feel lucky for Jeremy to have gotten hurt but at least this time we have Paul here and the horses are better to work with!

The colors............ahhhhh the colors!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I clicked on the second photo to make it larger and you can see the sleeping baby.That's a pretty little grey (blue roan?) on the hillside too.