Friday, May 29, 2009

Tica

So I may have mentioned somewhere along the line that
since Jeremy is hurt and cannot ride the outside horses, I get to. Well, me or Paul. Jeremy sits in a chair by the roundpen or tells me what he thinks as I ride out. I have gotten so darn lucky with the couple I have gotten to ride! This is Tica and she is a dream. She was originally started by Jeremy a couple of years ago and came back just for a little brush up with hill work. She was starting to get confused with how to arrange her body going downhill. This picture was taken a week or so ago (I don't know why I look so pissed off, I think just thinking too hard) but today we had the most beautiful ride. When I say beautiful, I mean in every way. Her mind was with me completely, the tools we had been working on together to help her arrange herself down the hills were totally there, we had FUN, and the weather was perfect. It was so awesome to have such a wonderful ride. Maybe me and my Poco will get to have some rides like that soon!

No comments: