Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Some more goings on around the ranch.

Here is a little flower bed I am extremely proud of. I have flowers blooming already! I planted the seeds last year and the darn cows kept biting off the blooms just before they would open. So this year we have made sure the perimeter fence is patched and they can't get in. So I had to wait all winter to see the beautiful flowers they had for me.

This is a flower bed that Paul and Armondo weeded out for me to plant my berry plants. I got most of them in the ground already. I can't wait for next year to have fresh berries!

Paul and Armondo also got my garden ready for me. Sage and I got all the rows planted over the weekend. It was hard to get some of the seeds in the ground with the driving wind but we got it done. Yum yum yum!

I just couldn't resisit putting this picture up cause it was so pretty with all the colors of the cows and the mountains and grass........

This is my view driving in the perimeter fence of our ranch. The mares hanging around hoping for a treat. That mare hanging out on the left behind the t-post is Sunday the mare I rode in our wedding. Flash is her and Cody's son that Jeremy was riding the last time he dislocated his shoulder...........he is a nice horse just young still.

No comments: