Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Paul the Ranchelor


So I get to play a tiny bit of matchmaker...........or matchhelper

..............or something like that. Anyway, he is a good sport and is letting me be obnoxious.

Our good friend Paul has been here helping us for the past few weeks out of the kindness of his heart. He sure would like to find "Miss Right" and so I am having alittle fun with it here on my blog. This is going to be short and sweet this time since I haven't been able to do my question and answer session with him yet. His poor dog, Zip got bit by a rattlesnake last night so we have all been focused on taking care of the poor guy. But, I do have this so far. His one requirement is that she be willing to live the ranch lifestyle even if that means living with him in a trailer in the middle of nowhere. Feel free to send me your questions for him!

No comments: