Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gathering today

Have I ever said how much I love this horse of mine.......and that dang dog. With Jeremy mangled from dislocating his shoulder again yesterday, I was without him gathering. We did have several very great helpful hands but I was bummed to not have things work out like I wanted. Jeremy had beed riding my sweet filly Poco, Cody's daughter, all week so that I could ride her to gather and he was going to ride Flash, Cody's son. They are both four year olds this year and coming along so nice. I figured if I didn't have his support out there I didn't want to try and ride a colt to gather. I barely have my marbles together as it is so I rode old trusty, Cody.

Here are my other sweet rascals. They really wanted to ride today but it was a cold day, misting rain and daddy needed their help in the truck.

We had been back awhile and getting everyone watered and Steele decided he needed to fix the hose. He wore his hat all day, he was killing me...........so cute.

No comments: