Monday, May 25, 2009

Farley the Icelandic horse

This was Sunday, these two weren't gonna let ol Farley rest were they?!

Follow the leader.......

I think this is the first time Sage has ridden bareback on a horse. She has rode Squeakers all over but I was pretty proud of her form on this guy. I pretty much just gave her her helmet and watched from afar. Emily was a good girl, you could tell right off she was sensible and so I didn't worry about her judgement. She kept Sage in line.

Just a picture I liked. He just melts into whatever horse he is on. It is amazing to me. Don't tell him I said that. He'll get a big fat head............that reminds me of the movie Walk the Line. When Reese Witherspoon says to Joaquin Pheonix "Why don't you go ask your big fat shadow?"

I have a million pictures like this, these girls and this horse were killing me!
Steele rode his bike most of the time and fed peanuts to the crows.

1 comment:

IceRyder said...

I love Farley! Can I have him? :-)

Judy