Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hollyweird

So a couple of days ago my sweet, ch ildhood friend Sandi called and asked if I would like to join her on an all expense paid trip with her work crew. I have to tell her I would call her back while I mention it to Jeremy since the last time Sandi and I went out with our out of town friend Julie it turned out to be a really wild ride. I wasn't sure he was going to be so happy about me hitting the town with Sandi again anytime soon. It was really funny when he said "well, Julie's not in town so go and have fun".

This was not long after we got off the freeway. There was a darn hottub in the back of this thing!

We all met at the California Pizza Kitchen at the Kodak Theater for dinner. This was on our walk out to find the car. Of course I was thinking of Sage and Steele cause they want to see that new movie, Up.

They would have just loved these two!

Mann's Chinese Theater. There was a Movie premier for Land of the Lost at the same time as we were there. We did see a couple of movie stars but I couldn't tell you their names. I just can't believe people act like they don't put their pants on one leg at a time too. It was neat but not screaming crazy neat.

Now THIS was NEAT! The Pantages Theater.............ahhhhhh. What a cool place. You should have seen the inside of the theater! Sandi's boss treated everybody to see the Dirty Dancing show. I had never been to a show before, ever. I didn't know what to expect and actually was hoping I would not be bored! I was just thrilled to be out of the house, getting a break from the kids. And tickled silly that Sandi chose me to take along. I can't believe for a second I thought I might be bored. I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! And I had never even seen the movie! The whole experience was so cool! The dancing, the props, the music, WOW! Even getting to see Hollyweird in the dark! We even had to dive into a store because some strange man was following us. We had a really great time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like a fun time!