Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rattlesnake

Meet the headless creature that Paul darn near was standing on this evening. Thank God he did not get bit but it very well could have been the same one that got Zip, his dog a few nights ago.

This was killing me Larry! His face was hee-larious! Him and Sage were watching him skin it on the back of his truck.

He was trying to explain the whole thing to me. Oh man, I should have taken video instead of pictures!

Smile my sweet little guy!!!

Oh yeah and you too! Paul was pretty proud of him. He had 12 buttons on his rattle. I told him we should have left the snake laying on the lawn and sent the kids out to play and see how many times they danced over it before seeing it. This time of year is so scary. Poor Jeremy was upstairs in bed trying not to die. About lunch time he started feeling pretty sick and he is lying downstairs close to the bathroom still. I am sure hoping it is food posioning and not a bug. That is all we need is to all get sick.............ugh.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I HATE snakes! I stepped out my back door awhile back, and almost stepped on one. He never buzzed.