Saturday, December 6, 2008

My boys went flying and lived!


So my guys went flying with our good friends, Jim and Linda on Friday afternoon. Me, I am not big on flying so I told my girl how scary flying was so I would have company at home and the boys went. My sweet little rascal Steele thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it I am told. Even telling Jim as soon as they landed, "let's go up again"! I would have had my head in a barf bag the entire time. Not to mention I would have been scared half to death. I cried as the plane left the ground when I flew to Amarillo last year to pick up our sweet pup Kate. Again, another story for another time.........but as you can see they had a wonderful time! He thought it was the coolest thing to talk and hear himself through the headset. Jeremy told me he kept telling him he loved him. Awwwwww............

No comments: