Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fixing Fence

So on holiday weekends it is a dirtbike nightmare out here. You can see the trail they have made going up the hill on PRIVATE PROPERTY!!! I was in town running errands (making sure we had beer for our New Years Eve at home) and I come in the back way sometimes looking for dirtbikers trucks and checking the cows. I happened to see Jeremy off in the distance fixing a fence. He had been out all day on different horses hanging up new "no trespassing" signs all day. He said once he was up on a ridge when he saw a couple of guys go right up to a sign he just put up and kick it down. Real nice.......


This is Knight, Teri's sweet gelding. He is pretty tired here, they had been out for a couple of hours by the time I caught up to them and got their picture.

This is when I was leaving (duh) and I just love this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was just blog-surfing and came across yours. That is a really cool pic (side-view mirror image). Did you know National Geographic online has a site for readers to submit their own work? I suggest you submit this pic, you might win something.

Cheers,
Elizabeth