Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sage and Diana

My sweet little girlie pie got to have a sleepover with our friend Diana on Sunday night. Jeremy and I were scheduled to give lessons (well Jeremy was) and she had been wanting to have a sleepover for a long time. After bugging me all week to email Diana for her we got it arranged. This picture is when we met at the corner market to make the exchange the next day. She was very excited to get to go and had packed three bags! I kid you not, three bags stuffed full of her toys and clothes. I tried to talk her out of some of it telling her they would probably have so much fun doing other things that she wouldn't need all that stuff but she insisted and I didn't want to burst her bubble so we packed it all in the truck. Diana just laughed when we were shuffling it from our truck to hers. I guess Sage did dress up in one of her dresses and assign every room a number so it could be magically transformed into the princess motel. She is so funny and full of imagination. They also got to feed the wild horses and she got to pet some. Diana sent me some of the pictures and I would love to share them but I am still fighting with blogger so I will keep trying.

No comments: