Thursday, September 17, 2009

I am milking our Anniversary

I guess you can say I am milking our anniversary since it doesn't really feel like we got to celebrate. I have been in a pretty good amount of pain and I didn't really think much of it at first thinking it wouldpass quickly and it hasn't so far. I have been to the chiropractor twice this week, crying most of the way there yesterday. And they want me to come again tomorrow. I think it is getting better but I am staying on the couch today to ensure this gets better! Hopefully next week we will get to do something special to celebrate nine years together.
But to keep me amused on this couch here is another picture from our wedding day. This was just after the ceremony. We rode away and down the driveway for a moment together and here we are riding back up. Our photographer was awesome!

No comments: