Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Cowboy and his Kate

I don't know how he does it. He can make the ugliest horse look good. Wait........did I just call Chico ugly??? Oopsie.
And that dog with him is Kate. I bought her for him last Christmas. She was six weeks old. I don't know what got into me. I flew to Amarillo (with Mom), got a hotel room, woke up the next morning with a rented truck and drove two hours north to Texhoma, Oklahoma to pick her up. Yes, I know I could have had her shipped but she was just a baby! We took her on the plane with us as a carry on. She was perfect the whole time and never even cried. Now after surviving a rattlesnake bit when she was only six months old she is a cattle working fool. Jeremy works her with just whistles. If any of you are looking for a good working Border Collie she came from hookshorseranch.com

No comments: