Sunday, September 13, 2009

How my girl rolls to hunt cows......

So we are still trying to locate several cows that are missing. We loaded the kids and headed out on the polaris yesterday to look for them again. My girl had been playing in my makeup and had dressed herself in a dress and heels pretending she was shopping throughout the house.
When Jeremy came in and said we were going she shrieked and said "Wait! I have to get my purse!" What a ranch girl! I thought she was so beautiful sitting on the hood while we drove with the breeze blowing through her hair! You should have seen the make up! She did a pretty good job with it, but she is not allowed to wear it to town or if we have company so hunting cows will have to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the shot of the purse and the not-shot of the make up job, just beautiful. Gotta get up there and take a ride with ya'll.