Monday, September 7, 2009

Prissy!!!

Have I said before how cool this dog is? She is the biggest, toughest, silliest dog eva eva!
Jeremy had a couple of lessons today and they wanted to work cattle. I always drive out to help block the gate coming across the creek. Priss has her special spot she rides on the Polaris Ranger. She fits just perfect on the console between the two seats. There was one night we had been gone for a few hours during the day and she had been locked in the bathroom while we were gone so when I got her out to go feed with me she was so excited she jumped on the hood while we were driving! It scared the crap out of me and I reached to grab her and all I got was her nub of a tail. She didn't even flinch! Just kept watching ahead of us! I just love her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love yer blogs.... keep it up. E>)