Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Ojos has been up to

I wish I had a better picture of the fatty. This was during nap time. I put his picture up on facebook for a friend and I realized how much everyone loves him. So I thought I would put a picture of him up here. For those of you that may not know who this big hunk of a horse is, his name is Ojos and he is a 2007 Extreme Mustang Makeover finalist with my husband as his trainer. Jeremy doesn't tell anyone this but they could have done so much better. You can't tell looking at this picture but the poor horse does not have the best conformation and his hind end was not built for the types of movements he was needing to do during the competition and after a week of really intense fatique he broke down and just could not perform again during the finals. It was like watching a train leave the tracks...............but we still love him and since Jeremy hasn't been riding with his surgery and recovery time he has gotten a bit portly. I am working on getting some more posters so if anyone is interested let me know.

No comments: