Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My day

Today is a beautiful day, showing all the signs of fall. Sage and I are in the dining room working on her school work that we will turn in tomorrow. She has spent an hour on one page of math work that she wouldn't have trouble getting done in 5 minutes if she would just apply herself. I told her she if she has to sit here all day then that is what we will do. Only problem is it means I am chained here as well.......Jeremy and Paul are outside working horses. I just ran over there for something and Jeremy has got a perma grin on his face. He was going on about how cool Itchy, his filly, is and telling me all the things he has done with her and wanted to know why I wasn't more impressed. It seems so simple to me.........I have never ever doubted his ability with horses and what he can get accomplished with them in a short amount of time. He just has an easy way about him and the horses trust him. The darn thing is only a year and a half and he already saddled her and asked her to drag a log. From the ground of course. He isn't going to get on her for quite some time just to let her body finish growing. I have tried and tried and cannot get the picture of Teri and her colt Knight, that Jeremy had the pleasure of starting, to load on this darn thing. Sorry Teri, you two do look great together.
I must run, Steele is digging in the garabe and I need to set something off under Sagie...............

No comments: