Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More rascals......

My sweet kiddos.

My monkey face girl. Just after this she started posing. I mean posing like looking over your shoulder posing for the camera. It was killing Jeremy. I thought it was hilarious.

This is what the kids do while we are working horses lately. It is a beautiful sound when they play nicely, that is for sure!

Go get it Sis! Do you love his hat. It has been his thang lately.
He has gotta have his hat like daddy.

Do you love this pose?! He was explaining something to Paul about how he wants the horse carrying itself and how to position his body to help the horse. See that grey horse butt in the background? He is the cutest, sweetest horse ever. A mustang, adopted out of Ridgecrest. not sure of his HMA but I plan to find out. He is COOL.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Brandie, great pictures. I love the updates! It helps me to stay in touch.

Real sorry to hear about Tuff, she was a great dog.