Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Misc Rascals.......

The boy needs a dog of his very own.........Sage has Moose. Jeremy has Kate. I had my Tuffie, she passed away yesterday after a long 12 years with me. He claims that this dog, Jessie is his. She really is everyone's. But she isn't too fond of kids climbing on her.

She snarled at him and jumped up just after I took this picture. She doesn't have an eye on the side he is on so she gets grumpy sometimes if she can't see what is on her.

This was the only picture I took at the orthopedic surgeon on Monday. How the shoulder should and shouldn't look. The surgeon thinks he needs surgery. But he is a surgeon and he of course wants to sell his product. We have an appt. on Friday with a sports medicine doctor just to see what they think. We are torn as what to do.........

This is the cutest rascal I have ever seen! Him and daddy were playing in the quarter machines and found this little gem.

This is the other cutest rascal ever. I was working in my office with the toilet and she apparantley thought I needed company. She was showing off her baby doll. Don't ask why I had the camera while on the toilet..........

WHAT is this face?!?! Geez, tough crowd!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Sorry to hear of the passing of your old dog. I know I'll be heartbroke when Reba or Tess go....
Those are pretty cute little rascals! love the moustache one!

Anonymous said...

I do believe I've seen that face on her momma a time or two.... I'm not telling when/why, but I definitely recognize that look.

She is turning into such a wonderful racscal, I hope you enjoy this much all the way thru HS... This time next year I will have a HS kid of my own... (tremors and shakes of OMG, I am gtting old)