Thursday, January 8, 2009

The gate.

This is my Steeley, he is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen!

The last few days I have been pretty busy running here and there. I am not sure doing what but I can assure you I have been busy! We had a couple of different clients due to come the other morning and some genius had cut off our lock and put another lock on it so we were locked in and the clients were locked out. It was quite the fiasco that took up alot of time to fix (cut the lock off) and get people in. Thank goodness we didn't have an emergency. We finally found out today that it was SCE. They has come up to get their truck out that they had gotten stuck up on the mountain. They have their own lock on the gate but their key didn't work. Don't ask me why they did not cut their own lock!!! I can't wait to get ahold of the supervisor when he calls me back! Not to mention it was a $50 lock.


No comments: