Sunday, June 7, 2009

The view on my front porch.

This is what is happening on my porch as we speak. They finished roping awhile ago and now they are playing and singing.
I thought this was a sweet picture of my girl smiling at me.................

Until I saw this. And I wondered, what on earth is this? I was not looking at her when I was taking the picture. I was trying to take it when both guys had their faces tilted up so you could at least see their faces.

And then I saw this!!! What the heck was that for?!?! Princess must have still been mad I made her get off of poor Chico. I am telling you for the last FOUR days she has done nothing but ride that horse. She even went out and gathered the cattle for the roping with them this morning. That was a first and Paul said she was doing most of the work at one point! Sassy frass!



No comments: