Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorting Friday night

We all thought it would be pretty fun to get off the ranch and go team sorting in town. Get to ride our own horses and just have fun.
It is hard to see but Steele rode in the saddle with Jeremy. Sage rode her Chico all by herself and did awesome! Paul rode good old Charlie. I rode Cody and then Poco. I sure love those two. Poco was perfect and it was the first time I hauled her anywhere to ride.
Paul and Charlie sure looked good. I think they had a good time too!

I had to snap a few pictures while I could so when I went to switch horses I took these. It is hard to take pictures when I am the only one that does and I was riding too! This is my little sweety Poco. She stook tied to the trailer for a good amount of time byherself and she never even thought about pawing or acting silly. I just love her mind.

I don't know why this picture came out blurry but I still think he is handsome so I posted it anyway. It was so fun to all get to ride and cut loose a bit.


1 comment:

Shirley said...

Team sorting is fun, and a lot less pressure on a young horse than team penning. I had a bay mare called Poco too,a granddaughter of Mr. San Peppy. She had a real nice mind too.