Monday, June 22, 2009

Horses

I need to take pictures at a better time of day or something. Why do they all look so washed out? Anyhow, I plan to try again tomorrow about 7am I think. I had fun though, getting to scratch all the horses and see them roll in the nice poopy place they like.
This pretty girl is Min, the mare Jeremy has rode at quite a bit of the clinics and anytime he has the kids on with him he rides her.
Here is what my Poco thought of my photo taking sessions. I put the cat on her back again but he (the cat) wasn't havin it this time.......

She was just so booooorrrreed with my antics.
That is her brother, Flash in the background.

Isn't he a handsome hunk? He is for sale too and darn nice in his own right.
He has more training on him and a bit bigger engine.

That is their little sis, Itchy and what she thought about me not taking her picture. She just plopped herself right down in the middle of everything so I had to get her in the picture.
What a brat!

No comments: