Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trespassing meeting

In our efforts to keep the trespassing buttholes out of our land I had to attend another waste of time meeting of all of the state, county and whatever else they were officials to try and rid the illegal offroaders on the PCT and surrounds areas. The sheriffs keeps crying budget cuts, blah blah blah. So I think this states my position. In case you can't read it, it says.
"Prayer is the best way to meet the Lord, Trespassing is faster"
I love it! I also have another one in mind.
"If you can read this you are in range"
Buttheads, their mammas should have spanked them more, maybe then they would have some respect. Hopefully my life will get back to some sort of bore and I can catch up with all the stuff I am behind. Wish me luck for a nice boring day, please!

No comments: