Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lessons and mules

We have been staying pretty darn busy lately despite Jeremy's injury. He is back to riding and actually stepped on a colt that had just come in on Monday. I about had a heartattack but didn't want to say anything in front of the clients that were dropping the horses off. And of course I figured he must have felt like she was ready if he got on her. She had had three rides per her owner and she wanted to watch Jeremy work her the day she dropped them off.
Today we had lessons and a new mule had come in yesterday. The man just wanted her rode so he can go out gathering and he was not going to have the time to get her legged up so he sent her out here. Paul has bravely taken on that task and we are teasing him mercilessly.
Here is Jeremy on Chico, Linda on her mare Tica that I have been riding, and Paul on his new mulie. She actually is a really nice girl. Swishes her tail everywhere she goes though. I call it her propeller. Tica was having some trouble with going downhill and that is why she is here for us to ride. She looks like she is doing great! I am so proud!

Here is Paul our master mule trainer! Nice ASS Paul! he he he har ho ho! I kill me!
She is really a nice one, they keep teasing me cause her name is Mandy and they say it is my match. Buttheads!

No comments: