Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heading to the Farmer's Market in Tehachapi

This goofy guy was dancing to Stayin Alive at one of the gates and darn it and I couldn't get the camera on fast enough! This was the tail end of it.

Then I shamed him into going and picking me berries off these wild plants that turned out to not really be berries after all.

In case you didn't already know it, we drove to Tehachapi over the mountain and through Oak Creek Canyon. It is all private property but we have all the property owners permission to pass through. This is the big meadow and alot of the horses grazing. In the midst of all this beauty I have Sage bitching in the back seat. Something about "this is boring, we see the horses
a l l t h e t i m e" This kid doesn't realize how cool she has it!

The guys checking out the horses close up. I swear I needed to stick a sign on each one of them stating which one is available and which one is not. All the chicks were checking them out at the Farmer's Market. It was pretty funny. Reminds me of the time we all went out to dinner and Paul was pointing out girls telling me which ones he liked which ones he thought had too much make-up, ect. When Jeremy pipes up and says "this is real nice, we are out to dinner and my wife and my ranch hand are checking out women!" It was pretty funny! Oh and all you girls had better stop acting so darn shy and inquire about this guy if you want a genuine good man.

2 comments:

Vintage West said...

The dancing picture made me laugh, I got one just like him, although he specializes in the robot.

Acton Buff said...

I think they are looking at the horses like most other men look at the girls. Darn I wish I knew a single female looking for a young "ranch hand". Cool pics, Brandie!