Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sage first time gathering cattle

Sunday we had a practice roping here at the ranch. And as you know Sage has been camped out on Chico lately. She knew we were going to need to gather Sunday morning and had asked Jeremy if she could go. He said of course you can. She has been handling her horse like a million bucks afterall. So my sweet darling little girlie was up at 6am getting herself dressed and doing her chores so she could go. Did I say 6AM???!!! Oh yeah!

I had walked around the pen to get better pictures of her and to help push some stragglers out of the corner for her. This picture was right after she tells me "I got it from here Mom!"

Sorry about the glare from the truck window but this has got to be one of my favorite pictures. Even Kate is in the background and Miss Thang bringing the cows in herself.
You go girlie!

Oh yeah and I just had to include a picture of this ugly horse! I got to rider her after jeremy was done roping.............Nobody is allowed to tell him I said this but I am so lucky to have him start my horses AND ride them occasionally. It is absolutley amazing what he can do with a horse. I am not just saying that cause I am his wife, I swear. I felt like I was floating on a cloud riding Min that day. And boy will it let me know what I need to work on!




No comments: