Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Huntin cows...

This evening I got to hear for about the hundredth time how we should have saddled horses from my little Sagie. We had to go look for some cows that were on Tejon land and shouldn't have been. We all ate dinner and after a long day we decided they might be far so we would drive the truck and find out where they were and then go back in the morning for them.........with the dang horses.
We brought along the dogs just in case we needed them. Kate is a very hard worker you know. These types of jobs must be taken very seriously you know.

Oh, and Zip was trying to look alive after Paul and Jeremy about killed the poor old man on a ride to check cows in another area yesterday.

This is what Priss was doing. Isn't she the darn cutest?! Laying on her back on my lap with her legs flopping with every bump. You can imagine the guys delight everytime I said "hey Paul" he would of course say "what?" And I would precede to remind him how cute Priss was. And then when I'd worn it out with him I would start in on Jeremy.
I am thinking I am pretty lucky I didn't wind up walking home looking back on it.

Nope, haven't seen em yet. Keep driving human.

COWS! But those aren't the ones we were after. Sorry Kate. You'r still a good dog!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Love the caption on that second last photo, gotta love those border collies! And yes, Priss is just too cute!